Posted on 2018-01-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: P. Bandyopadhyay | Publisher: Springer | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 230 | ISBN: 940106282X | ISBN13: 9789401062824 |
Description: This is a monograph on geometrical and topological features which arise in various quantization procedures. Quantization schemes consider the feasibility of arriving at a quantum system from a classical one and these involve three major procedures viz. i) geometric quantization, ii) Klauder quantization, and iii) stochastic quanti?- zation. In geometric quantization we have to incorporate a hermitian line bundle to effectively generate the quantum Hamiltonian operator from a classical Hamil?- tonian. Klauder quantization also takes into account the role of the connection one-form along with coordinate independence. In stochastic quantization as pro?- posed by Nelson, Schrodinger equation is derived from Brownian motion processes however, we have difficulty in its relativistic generalization. It has been pointed out by several authors that this may be circumvented by formulating a new geometry where Brownian motion proceses are considered in external as well as in internal space and, when the complexified space-time is considered, the usual path integral formulation is achieved. When this internal space variable is considered as a direc?- tion vector introducing an anisotropy in the internal space, we have the quantization of a Fermi field. This helps us to formulate a stochastic phase space formalism when the internal extension can be treated as a gauge theoretic extension. This suggests that massive fermions may be considered as Skyrme solitons. The nonrelativistic quantum mechanics is achieved in the sharp point limit.
Geometry, Topology and Quantization (Mathematics and Its Applications) (Volume 386).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35484
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Algebraic Topology and Its Applications (Mathematical Sciences Research Institute Publications)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Soft Computing and Its Applications, Volume One: A Unified Engineering Concept
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Soft Computing and Its Applications, Volume Two: Fuzzy Reasoning and Fuzzy Control
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Geometry of Vector Sheaves: An Axiomatic Approach to Differential Geometry Volume II: Geometry. Examples and Applications (Mathematics and Its Applications) (Volume 2)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Singularity Theory and its Applications: Warwick 1989, Part II: Singularities, Bifurcations and Dynamics (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Algorithmic and Combinatorial Algebra (Mathematics and Its Applications) (Volume 255)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Geometry, Topology and Quantum Field Theory (Fundamental Theories of Physics)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Number Theory and Its Applications (Lecture Notes in Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 204)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Symplectic Topology and Floer Homology: Volume 2, Floer Homology and its Applications (New Mathematical Monographs)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Advanced Relational Programming (Mathematics and Its Applications) (Volume 371)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Fourier Analysis and Its Applications ( Mathematics Series)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Singularity Theory and its Applications: Warwick 1989, Part I: Geometric Aspects of Singularities (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) (English and French Edition) - Removed
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Probabilistic Combinatorics and Its Applications (Proceedings of Symposia in Applied Mathematics)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Set Theory and Its Applications: Annual Boise Extravaganza in Set Theory, Boise, Idaho, 1995-2010 (Contemporary Mathematics)
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Basic Algebraic Topology and its Applications
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Set Theory and its Applications: Proceedings of a Conference held at York University, Ontario, Canada, Aug. 10-21, 1987 (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Interpolation Theory and Its Applications (Mathematics and Its Applications)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Essays on Mathematical Robotics (The IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications) (Volume 104) - Removed
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Mathematics in Industrial Problems: Part 10 (The IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications) (Volume 100)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.