Author: Bruce R. Munson, Donald F. Young, Theodore H. Okiishi
Date: March 2005
Posted on 2007-09-16, updated at 2009-12-21, by antisaviour.
- Author: Bruce R. Munson, Donald F. Young, Theodore H. Okiishi
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: March 2005
- Pages: 816
Effective pedagogy, everyday examples, an outstanding collection of practical problems--these are just a few reasons why Munson, Young, and Okiishi's Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics is the best-selling fluid mechanics text on the market. In each new edition, the authors have refined their primary goal of helping you develop the skills and confidence you need to master the art of solving fluid mechanics problems.
This new Fifth Edition includes many new problems, revised and updated examples, new Fluids in the News case study examples, new introductory material about computational fluid dynamics (CFD), and the availability of FlowLab for solving simple CFD problems.
Access special resources online
New copies of this text include access to resources on the book's website, including:
* 80 short Fluids Mechanics Phenomena videos, which illustrate various aspects of real-world fluid mechanics.
* Review Problems for additional practice, with answers so you can check your work.
* 30 extended laboratory problems that involve actual experimental data for simple experiments. The data for these problems is provided in Excel format.
* Computational Fluid Dynamics problems to be solved with FlowLab software.
Student Solution Manual and Study Guide
A Student Solution Manual and Study Guide is available for purchase, including essential points of the text, "Cautions" to alert you to common mistakes, 109 additional example problems with solutions, and complete solutions for the Review Problems.
2. Fluid Statics.
3. Elementary Fluid Dynamics -- The Bernoulli Equation.
4. Fluid Kinematics.
5. Finite Control Volume Analysis.
6. Differential Analysis of Fluid Flow.
7. Similitude, Dimensional Analysis, and Modeling.
8. Viscous Flow in Pipes.
9. Flow Over Immersed Bodies.
10. Open-Channel Flow.
11. Compressible Flow.
Appendix A: Computational Fluid Dymanics and FlowLab.
Appendix B: Physical Properties of Fluids.
Appendix C: Properties of the U.S. Standard Atmosphere.
Appendix D: Compressible Flow Data for an Ideal Gas.
Appendix E: Comprehensive Table of Conversion Factors (e-Book).
Appendix F: Video Library (e-Book).
Appendix G: Review Problems (e-Book).
Appendix H: Laboratory Problems (e-Book).
Appendix I: CFD Driven Cavity Example (e-Book).
Appendix J: Flowlab Tutorial and User's Guide.
Appendix K: Flowlab Problems.
- Ebooks list page : 1281
- 2009-09-27Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics, 5th Edition, Student Solutions Manual and Study Guide to accompany book
- 2007-10-14Student Solutions Manual and Study Guide to accompany Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics 5th Edition
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics [7th edition]
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics,7th Edition
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Fluid Mechanics (5th Edition)
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics [7th edition]
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics, 8th Edition
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Fluid Mechanics, 5th Edition solution (McGraw-Hill Series in Mechanical Engineering)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] A Brief Introduction To Fluid Mechanics, 5th Edition
- 2017-01-06[PDF] Fluid Mechanics (5th Edition)
- 2016-12-30[PDF] Fluid Mechanics, 5th Edition solution (McGraw-Hill Series in Mechanical Engineering)
- 2014-01-10Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics [6th edition] Solution Manual
- 2013-11-08Fluid Mechanics (5th Edition)
- 2013-11-02Fluid Mechanics (5th Edition) [Repost]
- 2013-10-20A Brief Introduction To Fluid Mechanics, 5th edition
- 2013-10-14A Brief Introduction To Fluid Mechanics, 5th edition (repost)
- 2013-09-13Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics (7th edition)
- 2013-09-06Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics (7th edition)
- 2013-08-19Fluid Mechanics, 5th Edition (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.