Posted on 2020-01-08, by books_lover.
In this book, we have set up a unified analytical framework for various human-robot systems, which involve peer-peer interactions (either space-sharing or time-sharing) or hierarchical interactions. A methodology in designing the robot behavior through control, planning, decision and learning is proposed. In particular, the following topics are discussed in-depth: safety during human-robot interactions, efficiency in real-time robot motion planning, imitation of human behaviors from demonstration, dexterity of robots to adapt to different environments and tasks, cooperation among robots and humans with conflict resolution. These methods are applied in various scenarios, such as human-robot collaborative assembly, robot skill learning from human demonstration, interaction between autonomous and human-driven vehicles, etc. Key Features: Proposes a unified framework to model and analyze human-robot interactions under different modes of interactions. Systematically discusses the control
- Ebooks list page : 42363
- 2020-03-17Engagement Design: Designing for Interaction Motivations (Human–Computer Interaction Series)
- 2019-08-23Designing for Behavior Change: Applying Psychology and Behavioral Economics (EPUB)
- 2019-01-31Building for Life: Designing and Understanding the Human-Nature Connection
- 2019-01-14School and Behavioral Psychology Applied Research in Human-Computer Interactions, Functional Asse
- 2019-01-10School and Behavioral Psychology Applied Research in Human-Computer Interactions, Functional Asse
- 2018-12-28School and Behavioral Psychology Applied Research in Human-Computer Interactions, Functional Asse...
- 2018-12-14Designing for Behavior Change Applying Psychology and Behavioral Economics
- 2018-06-05The Educational Significance of Human and Non-Human Animal Interactions - Removed
- 2018-05-07Experience-Based Human-Computer Interactions
- 2018-05-04Experience-Based Human-Computer Interactions
- 2018-03-16Human-Insect Interactions
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Chemical and Physical Behavior of Human Hair - Removed
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Building for Life: Designing and Understanding the Human-Nature Connection
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Long Term Socio-Ecological Research: Studies in Society-Nature Interactions Across Spatial and Temporal Scales (Human-Environment Interactions)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Ester Boserup's Legacy on Sustainability: Orientations for Contemporary Research (Human-Environment Interactions)
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Designing for Behavior Change: Applying Psychology and Behavioral Economics
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Making Use: Scenario-Based Design of Human-Computer Interactions
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Land Use Competition: Ecological, Economic and Social Perspectives (Human-Environment Interactions)
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Social Ecology: Society-Nature Relations across Time and Space (Human-Environment Interactions) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.