Posted on 2020-01-08, by books_lover.
Air safety is right now at a point where the chances of being killed in an aviation accident are far lower than the chances to winning a jackpot in any of the major lotteries. However, keeping or improving that performance level requires a critical analysis of some events that, despite scarce, point to structural failures in the learning process. The effect of these failures could increase soon if there is not a clear and right development path. This book tries to identify what is wrong, why there are things to fix, and some human factors principles to keep in aircraft design and operations. Features Shows, through different events, how the system learns through technology, practices, and regulations and the pitfalls of that learning process Discusses the use of information technology in safety-critical environments and why procedural knowledge is not enough Presents air safety management as a successful process, but at the same time, failures coming from technological and organiza
- Ebooks list page : 42363
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Macrocyclic and Supramolecular Chemistry: How Izatt-Christensen Award Winners Shaped the Field
- 2011-06-10Research-Based Web Design & Usability Guidelines
- 2020-02-18The Mathematical Corporation: Where Machine Intelligence and Human Ingenuity Achieve the Impossible
- 2019-12-18E-Democracy – Safeguarding Democracy and Human Rights in the Digital Age: 8th International Conference, e-Democracy 2019, Athens, Greece, December ... in Computer and Information Science)
- 2019-12-17Gardens and Human Agency in the Anthropocene (Routledge Environmental Humanities)
- 2019-01-15Just Violence Torture and Human Rights in the Eyes of the Police (Stanford Studies in Human Rights)
- 2019-01-15The Great Divide Nature and Human Nature in the Old World and the New
- 2019-01-10The Great Divide Nature and Human Nature in the Old World and the New
- 2019-01-10Just Violence Torture and Human Rights in the Eyes of the Police (Stanford Studies in Human Rights)
- 2018-12-27Just Violence Torture and Human Rights in the Eyes of the Police (Stanford Studies in Human Rights)
- 2018-11-23Migration, Refugees and Human Security in the Mediterranean and MENA
- 2018-10-17Cannibal Talk The Man-Eating Myth and Human Sacrifice in the South Seas
- 2018-09-10Modern Environments and Human Health: Revisiting the Second Epidemiological Transition
- 2018-04-19Migration, Refugees and Human Security in the Mediterranean and MENA
- 2018-01-25[PDF] River Notes: A Natural and Human History of the Colorado
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Homer on the Gods and Human Virtue: Creating the Foundations of Classical Civilization
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Dynamics of Mercury Pollution on Regional and Global Scales: Atmospheric Processes and Human Exposures Around the World - Removed
- 2018-01-02[PDF] The Changing Body: Health, Nutrition, and Human Development in the Western World since 1700 (New Approaches to Economic and Social History)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Environmental and Human Security in the Arctic (Earthscan Research Editions)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.